what I did on my vacation
Thursday, August 09, 2007
 

Swaptree report

My first trade on Swaptree was just realized. I've listed 20 books I would like to have, and a dozen books and CDs which I would be willing to give up. Last week I shipped a beat-up copy of Harry Potter to someone in California, who shipped something to someone in New York, who shipped me a book by Bill Bryson (here's the first chapter).

This week I added a "Metropolis" DVD to my "have" list, and was informed that someone might give me another Bryson book for it. I've proposed the trade and am waiting to hear back.

So I'll probably not be getting The Complete Calvin and Hobbes anytime soon, but meanwhile I can reduce shelf clutter and get some new reading material for the cost of postage.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
what I did on my vacation

Archives
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 / 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]